Since 1971, Former Deputy Attorney General, Dept. of Justice. Since 1978, Best California Statewide Licensing “Defense” Lawyer. Highest Avvo “10/10” National Rating. Recipient of the Client’s Choice Award 13 years in a row: 2007-2020. We invite you to read over 280 “FIVE STAR” Client Reviews and Attorney Endorsements
WHAT WE DO – WHO WE ARE:
- “Defense” Attorneys for Nearly ALL Board, Agency, Department, and Bureau of California
- We defend Professional and Occupational licenses
- Lawyers for State Professional licenses with best and consistent written winning record
- California Board, Bureau and Department defense lawyers fighting to protect your rights and advance your interests
- Best licensing “defense” attorneys who genuinely care
- Southern & Northern California license “defense” attorneys
- EFFECTIVE State INVESTIGATION LAWYERS
- Premier license defense attorneys near me
- Meticulous Attorney for Professional and Occupational licenses to level playing field
- Top License “defense” lawyer. Awarded #1 in client satisfaction 13 years in a row
- Exceptional Lawyer for license defense serving all California cities
- Just “ok” for your license is not good enough
- California Licensing Lawyers
- COMPETENT Board, Bureau and Department ACCUSATION and REINSTATEMENT ATTORNEY
- California Professional license defense” lawyers with the greatest discipline and endeavor to succeed
- Call 8:30 am – 8:30 pm daily; Attorney for professional licenses
- Over 280 “five-star” client reviews and lawyer endorsements
- Highest National Avvo rated, superb license “defense” lawyer
- Extended free lawyer conference
California Administrative Law Defense Attorneys
The attorneys at Spital & Associates are here for you, whether you are a client with a professional or occupational license matter in Northern California or Southern California as we cover all cities statewide.
We were established in 1978, and our founder and Managing Attorney is committed to provide the highest quality and service possible, and has built a reputation for zealous advocacy; we are truly relentless in the representation we provide our state Board clients. Although the government may have us outnumbered by lawyers and staff, and what seems unlimited financial resources to prosecute its cases, we are not outsmarted.
If you are seeking a career in California that requires you to apply for a license or already have a state professional license but concerned about a possible investigation or an Accusation has been filed seeking the suspension or revocation of your professional license, we want to share with you some of the considerations and facts regarding the Administrative Law Process, as follows:
- Understanding the Hearing Process
- The Investigative Stage
- Understanding the Settlement Process
- Is Probation an Option?
Contact us today for a free attorney teleconference, at 619.583.0350 or send us an email.
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642
Associates are available 8:30 am-8:30 pm Daily.
Call 619.583.0350 or send us an e-mail.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.