Former Deputy Attorney General. Highest License Defense Rating. 2007 – 2019 Client’s Choice Award. Now, 260 FIVE STAR Client Reviews & Attorney Endorsements
Department of Real Estate (DRE)
P.O. Box 137000 | Sacramento, CA 95813-7000
(877) 373-4542 | (800) 373-4321 Spanish – Espanol
WHAT WE DO – WHO WE ARE:
- Department of Real Estate Defense Attorneys
- We defend your Broker and Agent license
- California Broker and Agent lawyers fighting to protect your rights and advance your interests
- Best real estate licensing attorneys who genuinely care
- Southern & Northern California Broker and Agent licensing attorneys
- Lawyers for your broker or sales license with written winning record
- EFFECTIVE DRE INVESTIGATION LAWYER
- Premier Broker and Agent attorneys near me
- Meticulous Attorney for your Broker and Agent license to level playing field
- Exceptional Lawyer for Broker and Agent defense serving all California cities
- Top Broker and Agent lawyer. Awarded #1 in client satisfaction 12 years in a row
- COMPETENT DRE ACCUSATION and REINSTATEMENT ATTORNEY
- Broker and Agent lawyers with the greatest discipline and endeavor to succeed
- just “ok” for broker and agent is not good enough
- highest rating effective Broker and Agent licensing lawyers
- 260 “five-star” client reviews and lawyer endorsements
- Superb Broker and Agent License Lawyers
- Attorney for brokers and agents
- Extended free lawyer conference
Links to Forms and Additional Information:
- License Renewal
The Department of Real Estate (“DRE”) issues licenses and imposes disciplinary action against Real Estate Brokers and Real Estate Agents in California . These two types of cases are handled by DRE Legal Counsel who pursue the action before an Administrative Law Judge at the Office of Administrative Hearings (“OAH”). The Office of Administrative Hearings is not part of the DRE. This is a trial in that the matter is prosecuted by DRE Legal Counsel, you are defended by your own lawyer (unless you choose to handle the case alone, which we clearly do not recommend), there is a court reporter who transcribes the proceeding, and each side presents written and oral evidence, there is a full opportunity for objections, cross-examination, and the matter can be appealed as well.
In DRE cases, the Real Estate Commissioner makes the final decision and not the Administrative Law Judge. DRE has the power to either reject or modify the Proposed Decision of the Administrative Law Judge. Some cases can be resolved without an Administrative Hearing.
Also, handling Defense of CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT [DBO] in connection with California Finance Lenders (CFL) and California Residential Mortgage Lender (CRML) licenses.
Click here for the Licensees, Entities and Businesses that are regulated by the Department of Business Oversight [DBO].
Contact a California Real Estate License Defense Lawyer; as well as a Finance and Mortgage defense attorney at Spital & Associates to discuss the various alternatives available in your specific case as a real estate broker or real estate agent.