Since 1971, Former Deputy Attorney General Representing Dental Board. Since 1978, Highest Avvo “10” Rating. Unprecedented “Client’s Choice” Award 15 years in a row: 2007-2021. Unequaled 290 “FIVE-STAR” Client Reviews and Attorney Endorsements
Dental Board of California (DBC) 2005 Evergreen Street Suite 1550 Sacramento, CA 95815 | (916) 263-2300 https://www.dbc.ca.gov/
Dental Hygiene Board of California (DHBC) | 2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1350 Sacramento, CA 95815 | Phone: 916-263-1978 | Required and Prohibited Conduct 2020 laws and regulations
WHAT WE DO – WHO WE ARE:
- Dental Board of California “Defense” Attorneys. Defend Dentists
- We defend Dentist licenses. Former Deputy Attorney General representing DBC
- Defense Lawyers for Dentist licenses with best and consistent written and proven winning record
- California Dental Board defense lawyers fighting to protect your rights and advance your interests. Dental Board Attorney
- Best Dentist “defense” attorneys who genuinely care
- Southern & Northern California Dentist licensing attorneys
- EFFECTIVE DDS INVESTIGATION LAWYERS
- Premier Dentist license “defense” attorneys near me
- Meticulous Attorney for Dentist licenses to level playing field
- Best DDS “defense” lawyer Awarded #1 in client satisfaction 15 years in a row
- Exceptional Lawyer for Dentist license “defense” serving all California cities
- California Dentist Licensing Lawyers. Defend Dentists
- COMPETENT DDS ACCUSATION and REINSTATEMENT ATTORNEY
- California Dentist “defense” lawyers with the greatest discipline and endeavor to succeed
- Call 8:30 am – 8:30 pm daily; Attorney for and on behalf of Dentists
- Just “ok” for Dentist license is not good enough
- Over 285 “five-star” client reviews and lawyer endorsements
- Highest National Avvo rated, effective Dentist “defense” lawyer
- Extended FREE initial lawyer conference
Links to Forms and Additional Information:
- January 1, 2021 New Controlled Substances Rx Forms
- 01/01/22 NEW Prescribing Requirements
- 2020 Licensure Requirements
- Online License Renewal (DDS)
- License Verification
- Licensure by Residency
- Laws and Regulations
- Diversion (Intervention) Program
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- CURES Registration Form
- Cures 2.0 Update (2018)
- Dental Prescriptions
The California Dental Board will deny an application for license for a conviction of a crime related to the duties and functions of a Dentist or Dental Auxiliary, if you have done any act of dishonesty &/or made a false statement on an application for a professional license.
At Spital & Associates, our California Dental License “Defense” Attorneys protect the rights and advance the interests of dentists in an investigation or prosecution. We have over 40 years of experience as a former Deputy Attorney General and skilled defense lawyer. We use forensic experts including a former Member of the DBC. We understand the prosecution case and develop both a defense and offense. The Dental Board prosecutes cases against individuals that have a license as a Dentist or Dental Auxiliary if there is an allegation of any of the above grounds for denial of a license as well as one or more of the following more common grounds for disciplinary action:
- Sexual Misconduct by a dentist
- Abuse of Alcohol and/or Prescription Drugs by a dentist
- Use by a dentist of Illegal Narcotics/Substances
- Incompetence and/or Gross Negligence as a Dentist
- Conviction of a Crime Substantially Related to your license
- Falsifying records by a dentist
- False, deceptive or misleading advertising by a dentist
- Unauthorized disclosure of patient information
- Fiscal Dishonesty/Fraud/Theft by a dentist
- Misrepresentation as to the status of a license
- Unlicensed Practice
When a complaint has been received by the Board of Dental Examiners , it is reviewed, analyzed and then processed. Some complaints are closed because they fall outside of the jurisdiction of the Dental Board and/or do not involve grounds for disciplinary action (e.g. personality conflicts).
Once the complaint is reviewed, the Dental Board may determine the allegations are unsubstantiated. On the other hand, the Board of Dental Examiners may conclude the allegations are valid and they will decide what further action should be taken, if any. The options include:
- Dental Board closes the complaint on the grounds it is without merit
- Dental Board closes the complaint even though it has been determined the complaint has merit
- Dental Board refers the matter to the Attorney General’s Office for prosecution. The AG will seek to deny a license if you are an applicant for licensure; or the AG will seek to suspend or revoke your license and impose countless terms and conditions to a probationary license.
- You as a dentist employ expert legal counsel to present a compelling and powerful defense so the Dental Board disciplinary action is minimized, if any is taken.
- Dental Board handles the matter “in-house” and issues a citation, fine, private reprimand, etc.
The DBC Diversion (Intervention) Program is a confidential program for licensed Dentists, Registered Dental Assistants, and Registered Dental Assistants in California whose ability to practice may be impaired due to alcohol and/or drug abuse. Before making a determination to apply, you can obtain a confidential and free consultation from an experienced DBC Defense Lawyer at 619.583.0350 (ask for Managing Attorney Sam Spital).
Please note, there is a potential denial of an application for a license or suspension of a license for one’s failure to pay taxes. When considering your responsibility, it is important to obtain legal advice .
Before discussing your Dental Board of California case, whether an investigation by law enforcement; inquiry from DBC or an Accusation filed by a Deputy Attorney General; or with anyone, you should obtain the advice of an experienced Dental Board of California Defense lawyer at Spital & Associates. Ask for Sam Spital, Managing Attorney. Call now for a FREE Initial Attorney Consultation (619) 583-0350 !
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642