Since 1971 Former Deputy Attorney General. Highest Rating. Client’s Choice Award 2007-2018. Over 235 FIVE STAR Client Reviews & Attorney Endorsements
Respiratory Care Board of California
Links to Forms and Additional Information:
- Laws and Regulations
- License Renewal
- Practice Guidelines
- Application for Licensure
- License Verification
The California Respiratory Care Board (RCB) will deny an application for license for a conviction of a crime related to the duties and functions of a Respiratory Therapist, if you have done any act of dishonesty &/or made a false statement on an application for a license.
At Spital & Associates, we protect your rights and advance your interests in an investigation or prosecution. We have over 40 years of experience as a former Deputy Attorney General and skilled defense lawyer. The Respiratory Care Board prosecutes cases against individuals that have a license as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) if there is an allegation of one or more of the following more common grounds and guidelines for disciplinary action:
- Sexual Misconduct by a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Abuse by a Respiratory Care Practitioner of Alcohol and/or Prescription Drugs
- Use of Illegal Narcotics/Substances by a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Incompetent and/or Negligent Practice of Respiratory Care
- Conviction of a Crime Substantially Related to the Practice of Respiratory Care
- Falsifying or Making Grossly Incorrect Entries in Any Patient Chart
- Changing the Prescription of a Physician by a Respiratory Care Therapist
- Fiscal Dishonesty/Fraud/Theft by a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Unlicensed Practice of Respiratory Care
Before discussing your California Respiratory Care Board (RCB) case, whether an investigation by law enforcement and/or the Board; an inquiry from RCB; or an Accusation filed by a Deputy Attorney General (DAG); or with anyone, you should obtain the advice of an experienced California Respiratory Care Board Defense lawyer at Spital & Associates.
Ask for former DAG Sam Spital, Managing Attorney.
Call now for a FREE Attorney Consultation (619) 583-0350