California Administrative Law Attorneys – Former Deputy Attorney General. Highest 10/10 Rated. Unprecedented “Client’s Choice” Award 2007-2023. Unequaled 300+ “FIVE STAR” Client Reviews and Attorney Endorsements Click here for Short Video
WHAT WE DO – WHO WE ARE:
- “Defense” Attorneys for Nearly ALL Board, Agency, Department, and Bureau of California
- We defend Professional and Occupational licenses
- Lawyers for State Professional licenses with best and consistent written winning record
- California Board, Bureau and Department defense lawyers fighting to protect your rights and advance your interests
- Best licensing “defense” attorneys who genuinely care
- Southern & Northern California license “defense” attorneys
- EFFECTIVE State INVESTIGATION LAWYERS
- Premier license defense attorneys near me
- Meticulous Attorney for Professional and Occupational licenses to level playing field
- Top License “defense” lawyer. Awarded #1 in client satisfaction 17 years in a row
- Exceptional Lawyer for license defense serving all California cities
- Just “ok” for your license is not good enough
- California Licensing Lawyers
- COMPETENT Board, Bureau and Department ACCUSATION and REINSTATEMENT ATTORNEY
- California Professional license defense” lawyers with the greatest discipline and endeavor to succeed
- Call 8:30 am – 8:30 pm daily or send us an email; Attorney for Health Care Professionals and Occupational Licenses
- Over 300 “five-star” client reviews and lawyer endorsements
- Highest National Avvo rated, superb license “defense” lawyer
- Extended free lawyer conference
Prior to the filing of an Accusation, you may be contacted by your licensing agency by letter, or by an investigator with the Department of Consumer Affairs or the Board that issued your license.
It is extremely important you reply in a prompt and cooperative manner, but you need to be aware this is not a friendly encounter. We recommend you obtain experienced State Board Professional License Defense Legal Counsel immediately. If you feel compelled to say anything, perhaps state: “I want to cooperate fully with you, but I will have my lawyer call you first.” It is better to be cautious than later sorry because your statements were used against you in a later Accusation.
It is best to have an immediate plan of action. The Managing Lawyer, Sam Spital, should be retained to develop a comprehensive short and long term plan of action and strategy to resolve your investigation at the earliest possible stage in an appropriate manner.
At Spital & Associates, we provide advice and representation to clients on administrative investigations in connection with a professional or occupational license in all cities in Southern California and Northern California (Statewide), whether they are beginning college to get a degree or learn their chosen profession; those who are applying for a license; those facing an investigation after their application has been filed and/or the loss of their professional license because of disciplinary action at their (current or previous) employment, or having sustained an arrest or conviction.
Since 1978, Sam Spital our Managing Lawyer has built a reputation for his zealous advocacy and relentless representation before nearly every Board, Bureau and Department in the State of California. He brings a commitment to his clients of the highest quality and service possible, regardless of the type of professional and occupational license you want to obtain or already possess. Although the government has us outnumbered in lawyers and staff, and what seems unlimited financial resources, we are not outsmarted.
If you would like to read more, check out out other pages on this website. If you do not obtain an answer to your question(s), we urge you to call or send an email.
Contact us now for a free initial telephone consultation.
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642
Associates available 8:30am-8:30pm daily.
Call 619.583.0350 or send us an e-mail.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.