Since 1970 Former Deputy Attorney General. Since 1978 Highest Avvo 10/10 National Rating. Unprecedented “Client’s Choice” Award 15 years in a row: 2007-2021. Unequaled 290 “FIVE-STAR” Client Reviews and Attorney Endorsements
California Board of Occupational Therapy
Links to Forms and Additional Information:
- OT Practice Act
- OT Regulations
- Initial Application for License
- Renewal Form
- Important Links for Licensees
- Other Important Links
WHAT WE DO – WHO WE ARE:
Board of Occupational Therapy Defense Attorneys
- We defend your Occupational Therapist license
- California Occupational Therapist license lawyers fighting to protect your rights and advance your interests
- Best Occupational Therapist licensing attorneys who genuinely care
- Southern & Northern California Occupational Therapist license attorneys
- Lawyers for your Occupational Therapist license with written winning record
- EFFECTIVE BOT INVESTIGATION LAWYER
- Premier Occupational Therapist license attorneys near me
- Meticulous Attorney for your OT license to level playing field
- Exceptional Lawyer for Occupational Therapist defense serving all California cities
- Top Occupational Therapist lawyer. Awarded #1 in client satisfaction 15 years in a row
- COMPETENT BOT ACCUSATION and REINSTATEMENT ATTORNEY
- Occupational Therapist license lawyers with the greatest discipline and endeavor to succeed
- just “ok” is not good enough
- highest rating effective Occupational Therapist licensing lawyers
- 285+ “five-star” client reviews and lawyer endorsements
- Superb BOT Defense License Lawyers
- Attorney for Occupational Therapist license
- Extended free initial lawyer conference
The California Board of Occupational Therapy oversees all practicing Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants licensed in the state of California. These professionals work at a very close and personal level with individuals undergoing rehabilitation and experiencing difficult medical conditions. The California Board of Occupational Therapy may deny your application for past criminal convictions or other offenses that they believe may affect your job performance.
If your application for a licensee has been denied by the California Board of Occupational Therapy (BOT), or you are being investigated by law enforcement, the BOT &/or a Deputy Attorney General has filed an Accusation, you should contact the California BOT lawyers at Spital & Associates.
We are experienced California Board of Occupational Therapy license attorneys that will help you defend your case. Our belief is that past criminal convictions and/or other incidents should not define a person for the rest of their life, you have the right to a successful career and we are ready to represent you.
Obtain a FREE Attorney Consultation from former Deputy Attorney General Sam Spital. Contact us today!