Since 1971 Former Deputy Attorney General. Highest Rating. Client’s Choice Award 2007-2020. Over 275 “FIVE-STAR” Client Reviews and Attorney Endorsements
California Board of Pharmacy
720 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95833 | 916-518-3100
WHAT WE DO – WHO WE ARE:
- Board of Pharmacy Defense Attorneys
- We defend your pharmacist and pharmacy license
- Lawyers for Registered Pharmacist and Pharmacy license with best and consistent written winning record
- California RPh and PharmD lawyers fighting to protect your rights and advance your interests
- Best pharmacist and pharmacy attorneys who genuinely care
- Southern & Northern California pharmacist and pharmacy licensing attorneys
- EFFECTIVE Pharmacy, RPh, and PharmD INVESTIGATION LAWYER
- Premier Registered Pharmacist and Pharmacy license attorneys near me
- Meticulous Attorney for Pharmacist and Pharmacy license to level playing field
- Top Pharmacy, RPh, and PharmD lawyer Awarded #1 in client satisfaction 13 years in a row, including 2020.
- Exceptional Lawyer for Pharmacist and Pharmacy license defense serving all California cities
- Registered Pharmacist and Pharmacy Licensing Lawyers
- COMPETENT RPh and Pharmacy ACCUSATION and REINSTATEMENT ATTORNEY
- Registered Pharmacist and Pharmacy lawyers with the greatest discipline and endeavor to succeed
- Call 8:30 am – 8:30 pm daily; Attorney for Pharmacist and Pharmacy
- Just “ok” for Pharmacist and Pharmacy is not good enough
- Over 275 “five-star” client reviews and lawyer endorsements
- Highest National Avvo rated, effective Pharmacist and Pharmacy lawyer
- Extended free lawyer conference
Links to Forms and Additional Information:
- 2020 New Pharmacy Laws
- 2020 Pharmacy Booklet
- Controlled Substances Rx Forms
- 2018 Mandatory Cures 2.0
- Disclosure Requirements
- Application for a License or Permit
The California Board of Pharmacy will deny an application for license for a conviction of a crime related to the duties and functions of a Pharmacist, if you have done any act of dishonesty &/or made a false statement on an application for a license.
At Spital & Associates, our California Pharmacy License attorneys protect Pharmacists’ rights and advance the interests of Pharmacists in an investigation or prosecution. We have over 49 years of experience as a former Deputy Attorney General (DAG prosecutor for the BOP) and skilled professional license defense lawyer. We use credible forensic experts [trial/hearing science], including a former President of the BOP. The Pharmacy Board prosecutes cases against individuals that have a license as a Pharmacy &/or Pharmacist if there is an allegation of any of the above grounds for denial of a license as well as one or more of the following more common grounds for disciplinary action:
- Unprofessional Conduct by Pharmacist or Pharmacy
- Abuse of Alcohol and/or Prescription Drugs by a Pharmacist
- Use by a Pharmacist of Illegal Narcotics/Substances
- Gross immorality
- Incompetence and/or Gross Negligence as a Pharmacist
- Conviction of a Crime Substantially Related to the practice of a Pharmacist
- Falsifying records by a Pharmacy or Pharmacist
- Drug related transgressions by a Pharmacist or Pharmacy
- Unauthorized disclosure of patient information by a Pharmacy or Pharmacist
- Knowingly furnishing, selling or giving away drugs to an addict
- Aiding and abetting
- Obtaining a license by fraud, misrepresentation or mistake
When a complaint against a pharmacy or pharmacist has been received by the Board of Pharmacy, it is reviewed, analyzed and then processed. Some complaints are closed because they fall outside of the jurisdiction of the Pharmacy Board and/or do not involve grounds for disciplinary action (e.g. personality conflicts).
Once the complaint is reviewed, the Board of Pharmacy (BOP) may determine the allegations are unsubstantiated. On the other hand, the BOP may conclude the allegations are valid and they will decide what further action should be taken, if any. The options include:
- Board of Pharmacy closes the complaint on the grounds it is without merit
- BOP closes the complaint even though it has been determined the complaint has merit
- Board of Pharmacy refers the matter to the Attorney General’s Office for prosecution. The Deputy Attorney General (DAG) will seek to deny a license if you are an applicant for a license; or the DAG will seek to suspend or revoke your license and impose countless terms and conditions to a probationary license.
- You as a pharmacist employ expert legal counsel, by a California Board of Pharmacy defense lawyer to present a compelling and powerful defense so the Board of Pharmacy disciplinary action is minimized, if any is taken.
- BOP handles the matter “in-house” and issues a citation, fine, private reprimand, etc.
We encourage you to obtain legal advice before discussing your Board of Pharmacy case, whether it is an investigation; an application for a license; an inquiry from the BOP or an Accusation filed by a DAG; or with anyone else, you should obtain a free consultation from an experienced Board of Pharmacy Defense lawyer at Spital & Associates.
Ask for Sam Spital, Managing Attorney. Call now for a FREE Attorney Consultation (619) 583-0350 !
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642
Associates available 8:30 am to 8:30 pm daily.
Call for FREE Consultation: 619.583.0350 or send us an e-mail.