Beware of Cyber Attacks
It has been said, and bears repeating:
- There are those that know they have been hacked and those that do not.
- There are those who have been hacked and those that will be;
- There are those who will be hacked again;
- Our devices and products, at home, at work and on the go, are connected to the internet (via wireless networks, millions of Hotspots or Wi Fi). These include the web sites and pages we view online; the social media we view &/or utilizing our own accounts; the GPS we use or are integrated into our computers, smart phones, lap tops, tablets, the cloud, and the hugely increasing products constantly and newly introduced into the marketplace; and,
- Cyber attacks are growing beyond our imagination, and they are more sophisticated every day.
In addition, we need to remind ourselves and be constantly vigilant to appreciate that it is not enough to have antivirus, spyware, spam filters and malware programs because it is painfully obvious no one is immune from the targets of malicious others who are thrilled in breaching our devices. And, what could be worse than this unlawful interference with our privacy, as well as our sensitive personal data, confidential business and individual information stolen Be diligent in preventing cyber attacks, detecting, and responding to breaches,