Conviction of a criminal felony or misdemeanor in San Diego can result in a variety of consequences, including:
- San Diego County jail or state prison incarceration
- A permanent criminal record as a result of a felony crime
- Significant fines to your felony conviction
- Probation or Parole from your felony offense
- Mandatory courses, classes and counseling because of the felony conviction
- Losing your right to own a deadly weapon because of a felony
- Unable to obtain and/or difficulty with employment
- Lifetime revocation of your California Driver’s License
- Being subject to denial of a State Board license or having your professional license suspended or revoked (see https://www.spitalaw.com/ – Professional Licensing)
The San Diego criminal defense lawyers from Spital & Associates can help clients with felony and misdemeanor cases. As experienced criminal defense attorneys, Spital & Associates has been helping clients in San Diego, CA for many years. Call our San Diego criminal defense attorneys at 619-583-0350 for your free consultation today!
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642
Banker’s Hill Associate Office
1901 First Avenue, Suite 138
San Diego, CA 92101
Downtown Associate Office
Of Counsel – Bill O’Connell, Esq.
110 West C Street, Suite 1300
San Diego, CA 92101-3978
Associates available 24/7.
Call (619) 583-0350 or send us an e-mail.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.