If your case is one of about 1-2 percent of all cases that are not settled and go to trial, you should retain an experienced and highly regarded attorney to represent you. In addition, if you choose a “jury trial” rather than a judge trial, it is critical that your lawyer selects jurors who are sympathetic to your defense.
Who are the most likely to be sympathetic jurors?
- Blue collar workers
- Those who have had traffic tickets and fought them
- Retired military personnel (non-commissioned)
- Middle-class to lower income individuals
- Those who love Country music
- Easygoing, sociable and happy individuals
- Those who drink beer or bourbon and who admit to drinking at least two drinks at a time (in one sitting)
- Those Individuals who seem under-dressed when they come to Court
- Those Individuals who are not judgmental
- Those who are not likely to be into physical fitness
- Those who do not have careers in the insurance, engineering, computer and medical professions
For an experienced and passionate DUI attorney, call for a free telephone conference or send us an email. We are available from 7am to 9pm daily, and as close as your telephone by calling 619.583.0350
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642
Chula Vista Associate’s Office
By Appointment Only
Chula Vista, Ca. 91910
Call for FREE Consultation: 619.583.0350 or send us an e-mail.
Associates available 7am-9pm daily.
Call 619.583.0350 or send us an e-mail.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.