San Diego RICO Charge Defense Attorney
The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act
The Federal Government prosecutes organized crime under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute (18 U.S.C. §1961-58(1994). These criminal cases call for lengthy prison sentences and huge fines. A San Diego RICO charge Defense Lawyer from Spital & Associates can help shield you from conviction. RICO violations can emanate from the following activities:
- Threats and conspiracies involving murder, kidnapping, gambling, arson, robbery, bribery, extortion
- Felonious manufacture, import, export, or sale of obscene matter or controlled substances
- Trafficking in stolen property, contraband or cigarettes
- Embezzlement, wire or securities fraud
- Falsifying ID documents
- Counterfeiting materials or currency
- Interference with commerce
- Obstruction of justice
The San Diego RICO charge defense lawyers from Spital & Associates can help clients with white collar crime cases. As experienced RICO charges defense attorneys, Spital & Associates has been helping clients in San Diego, CA for many years. Call our San Diego RICO charges defense attorneys at 619-583-0350 for your free consultation today!
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642
Associates available 8:30 am to 8:30 pm daily.
Call for FREE Consultation: 619.583.0350 or send us an e-mail.