Since 1971, Former Deputy Attorney General. Since 1978, Professional License Defense Lawyer. Avvo Highest National Rating. We invite you to read 275 “Five Star” Client Reviews and Lawyer Endorsements. Recipient of the Avvo Client’s Choice Award 13 years in a row, from 2007 thru 2020.
If you find that a complaint has been filed against you, it is sometimes possible to “nip it in the bud” during the investigative stage. This is why it’s so important to seek legal counsel in the early stages of an administrative case. Spital & Associates can help.
When you choose Spital & Associates to handle your administrative law case, our attorneys will prepare a thorough brief that addresses the concerns of the licensing board but also determines grounds for our client to continue to practice their profession. Our goal at Spital & Associates is to settle your case without the Government needing to file a formal Accusation or proceed with a full hearing.
The possible outcomes of an investigation include:
- Closed, the complaint is found to be “unsubstantiated”
- Closed, the complaint is found to be “inconclusive” and is retained for one year
- Closed, the complaint is found to have merit but insufficient evidence to prosecute the licensee and is retained for five years because
- Closed, an investigative fine is imposed
- Referred to the Office of the Attorney General or to the agency’s Legal Division for prosecution
- Referred for issuance of a citation
- Referred to the local district attorney or other law enforcement agency for criminal prosecution
Sample of Recent Case:
A Lawyer cannot use past performance to predict future results.
Are you under investigation for professional misconduct? Are you at risk of losing your professional license? Contact us today for FREE Initial Extended Teleconference and more information about our firm and the administrative law process.
Visit our license defense website to learn more about how we defend people facing licensing law issues.
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642
Associates available 8:30 am- 8:30 pm daily.
Call (619) 583-0350 or send us an e-mail.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.