The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act
The Federal Government prosecutes organized crime under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute (18 U.S.C. §1961-58(1994). These criminal cases call for lengthy prison sentences and huge fines. A San Diego RICO charges lawyer from Spital & Associates can help shield you from conviction. RICO violations can emanate from the following activities:
- Threats and conspiracies involving murder, kidnapping, gambling, arson, robbery, bribery, extortion
- Felonious manufacture, import, export, or sale of obscene matter or controlled substances
- Trafficking in stolen property, contraband or cigarettes
- Embezzlement, wire or securities fraud
- Falsifying ID documents
- Counterfeiting materials or currency
- Interference with commerce
- Obstruction of justice
The San Diego RICO charges lawyers from Spital & Associates can help clients with white collar crime cases. As experienced RICO charges defense attorneys, Spital & Associates has been helping clients in San Diego, CA for many years. Call our San Diego RICO charges defense attorneys at 619-583-0350 for your free consultation today!
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92108-1642
Banker’s Hill Associate Office
1901 First Avenue, Suite 138
San Diego, CA 92101
Downtown Associate Office
Of Counsel – Bill O’Connell, Esq.
110 West C Street, Suite 1300
San Diego, CA 92101-3978
Associates available 24/7.
Call (619) 583-0350 or send us an e-mail.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.